DULUTH SERVANT EVENT
All Confirmation & BLOC Team
July 8 - July 11, 2013
We have a great 4 days planned in Duluth; everything is included, except lunch on the way up and on the way home.
A few highlights which are included in the cost:
- Volunteer at the Union Gospel Mission kitchen
- Work at Second Harvest Food
- Enjoy the downtown area of Canal Park, free time to walk around, shop and see boats come into the harbor
- Eat at Grandma's Restaurant in Duluth. Watch the big ships come in.
- Going down Timber Twister & Zip Line at Spirit Mountain
- Cooking over a campfire
- Hiking at Gooseberry Falls
- Split Rock Lighthouse
- Looking for Peter Pebbles and enjoying the beaches of Lake Superior
- At the campsite: rollerblading and hiking the trails
We will pack the trailer and vans at 8:00am on Monday, July 8.
We will be home after 4:00pm on Thursday, July 11. Youth will call as we get closer to church.
Please turn in your payment fo $150 to the church office by June 15. Youth should bring about $10 - $15 for lunch on the way up and the trip home. They can bring some spending money for shopping, if wanted, for Canal Park. A Covenant Contract must be signed by the Youth and a Parent/Guardian before the trip.
Indian Head Camp Ground: (855) 777-0652
Sign up at the answer booth.