The next Blood Drive is Thursday, August 15, 2013.
BLOOD DRIVE DONATIONS
- April 2013 65 pints donated!
- February 2013 42 pints donated
- December 2012 31 pints donated
An April Letter from the American Red Cross:
"You are helping save lives. Thank you!
For more than 130 years, the American Red Cross has been helping people down the street, across the country, and around the world, but the journey of a pint of lifesaving blood begins with you.
Your willingness to open your doors and recruit blood donors is vital to the treatment of patients. Your support helps ensure local blood needs are met. And, once that is done, assists the Red Cross in ensuring blood is available where it is needed, when it is needed - wherever that may be.
You collected 42 pints of blood in February, 2013. That blood can potentially help save the lives of 126 patients and is on its way to the following hospitals:
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA.
- St. Joseph's Medical Center in Brainerd, MN.
- Austin Medical Center in Austin, MN.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, PA.
- Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, MN.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center in Newark, NJ.
- Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire, WI.
On behalf of the hospitals and patients we serve, thank you for your continuing support of the Red Cross!"
What's Happening. . .
June 26 Blessing of the Bike Helmets & Skateboards 6:30pm
June 30 Children's Message Givers 10:45am
July 13 Quilters 9am