The next Blood Drive date will be listed here!
BLOOD DRIVE DONATIONS
- November 2013 53 pints donated
- August 2013 32 pints donated
- April 2013 65 pints donated
- February 2013 42 pints donated
- December 2012 31 pints donated
A June 2013 Letter from the American Red Cross:
"You are helping save lives. Thank you!
For more than 130 years, the American Red Cross has been helping people down the street, across the country, and around the world, but the journey of a pint of lifesaving blood begins with you.
Your willingness to open your doors and recruit blood donors is vital to the treatment of patients. Your support helps ensure local blood needs are met. And, once that is done, assists the Red Cross in ensuring blood is available where it is needed, when it is needed - wherever that may be.
You collected 65 pints of blood in April, 2013. That blood can potentially help save the lives of 195 patients and is on its way to the following hospitals:
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN
- Hartford Hospital in Hartford, CT
- Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ
- Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus in Boston, MA
- St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT
- Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, PA
- Southern Regional Medical Center in Riverdale, GA
On behalf of the hospitals and patients we serve, thank you for your continuing support of the Red Cross!"