The Fifth Annual Servant Event is Sunday, October 6, 2013
Noon - 4:00pm
Engaging Our Hearts & Hands with Others
This year our Servant Event will be highlighting ministries that we do in the community and throughout the year. It will be an opportunity to learn and to participate in service that makes an ongoing impact as we "Love As God Loves."
Sign up at the Answer Booth for our annual Servant Event:
- Making Prayer Shawls
- Cooking Comfort Food Meals
- Making & Baking Communion Bread
- Picking up Litter on the Road - St. James portion of Adopt-a-Highway
- Working at the FREE Garage Sale
- Prepping for the CROP Walk - creating signs
- Singing at Ebenezer
What Can I Do to get Ready for the Servant Event?
- PRAY: for the group of people that will be offering their time and talent on that day, and for those who will be the recipients of their kindness.
- DONATE: clothes of all sizes for the FREE garage sale. Please bring to the Youth Room by Oct. 5.
- SERVE: sign up for a project that fits your interest and ability.
Create a sense of St. James presence as God's hands in the community.
Provide an opportunity to serve others in response to our blessings.
Enrich a sense of community and fellowship among St. James members.